An ultralight softshell designed to shield weight-conscious climbers from ridgeline gusts and light weather, the Black Diamond Alpine Start Hoody features Schoeller stretch-woven fabric to provide highly breathable and highly packable weather resistance. A gusseted construction offers unrestricted freedom of movement, while the adjustable hood fits over a climbing helmet. The jacket also stuffs into its own chest pocket, which features an internal carabiner clip loop for attaching to your harness.
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Stows in chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Nanosphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Fit: Regular
- Size: XS-XL
Materials : Schoeller® stretch-woven nylon with NanoSphere® Technology (80 gsm, 93% nylon, 7% elastane)
Weight : 190 g (6.7 oz)
Country of Origin : Vietnam
We trust what we make because we use what we make. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your Black Diamond apparel, we’ll repair, replace or refund it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed.