Our go-to glove for technical alpine climbing in cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist glove combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with a removable, PrimaLoft-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions. The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while the PrimaLoft Gold insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. The Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation needlepunch palm insulation
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
Weight Per Pair : 235 g (8.3 oz)
Temperature Range : -26/-9 ºC (-15/15 ºF)
Built for climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is our waterproof/breathable/windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, our BD.dry™ rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- – Built with BD.dry — our engineered waterproof/breathable laminate
- – 4-way stretch 2.5 layer fabric –10,000mm waterproof
- – 10,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- – Fully seam-taped