A fully waterproof insert and PrimaLoft insulation make the Black Diamond Mercury Mitt a popular choice for year-round use. Four-way stretch Pertex® Shield fabric and a large gauntlet keep moisture at bay, and the goat leather palm with Kevlar® stitching increases durability for seasons of hard use. The removable split-finger liner features a high-loft fleece lining for increased warmth and comfort, and a BD.dry™ insert adds moisture protection even when you use the liner by itself.
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with four-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Removable liner features split-finger design
Weight Per Pair : 260 g (9.2 oz)
Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
Built for climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is our waterproof/breathable/windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, our BD.dry™ rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- – Built with BD.dry — our engineered waterproof/breathable laminate
- – 4-way stretch 2.5 layer fabric –10,000mm waterproof
- – 10,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- – Fully seam-taped