A highly versatile insulating midlayer combining the benefits of our First Light insulation with key panels of blended merino wool, the First Light Hybrid Hoody insulates, breathes and moves with you through pre-dawn starts, headlamp descents and everything in between. This dynamic hoody features migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active in the hood, chest and arms, with blended merino wool in the body and underarms for increased breathability and range of motion. The lightweight Schoeller® shell fabric over the insulation features a NanoSphere® Technology that resists unexpected weather, and zippered chest pockets store small essentials.
- Low-profile, under-the-helmet hood
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
- NanoSphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zipppered hand pockets and concealed zip chest pocket
- Woven mesh lining on insulated panels for added breathability
- Low-profile stretch cuffs
- Primary fabric is bluesign® approved
- Fit: Slim
- Size: S-XL
[Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active (60 gsm, 100% polyester]
Body] blended merino wool (300 gsm, 100% nylon face, 100% merino wool backer)
Weight : 520 g (18.3 oz)
Country of Origin : China
We trust what we make because we use what we make. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your Black Diamond apparel, we’ll repair, replace or refund it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed.