From snow-blown ridges in the Rockies to sunny spring ascents on Rainier, the Black Diamond Glissade glove packs four-season versatility into an affordable yet high-performance design. Built with a BD.dry™ waterproof breathable insert and stretchy Pertex® Shield shell fabric, the Glissade fends off spindrift, slush and sleet. A fixed fleece liner and 100 g Thinsulate® insulation on the back of the hand keeps cold temps at bay while a Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm holds up to extended rappelling and rope work.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with four-way stretch
- Fixed lining features 100 g Thinsulate insulation and 100 g fleece lining
- Goat leather palm with Kevlar stitching
Weight Per Pair : 175 g (6.2 oz)
Temperature Range : -17/-1 ºC (0/30 ºF)
Built for climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is our waterproof/breathable/windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, our BD.dry™ rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- – Built with BD.dry — our engineered waterproof/breathable laminate
- – 4-way stretch 2.5 layer fabric –10,000mm waterproof
- – 10,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- – Fully seam-taped