SKU # 580014
FUEL M’S- APPROACH SHOES
WC_Product_Variable Object ( [children:protected] => [visible_children:protected] => [variation_attributes:protected] => [object_type:protected] => product [post_type:protected] => product [cache_group:protected] => products [data:protected] => Array ( [name] => FUEL M'S- APPROACH SHOES [slug] => fuel-ms-approach-shoes [date_created] => WC_DateTime Object ( [utc_offset:protected] => 7200 [date] => 2021-06-15 14:34:39.000000 [timezone_type] => 1 [timezone] => +00:00 ) [date_modified] => WC_DateTime Object ( [utc_offset:protected] => 7200 [date] => 2022-05-18 13:57:50.000000 [timezone_type] => 1 [timezone] => +00:00 ) [status] => publish [featured] => [catalog_visibility] => visible [description] =>R2,999.00Engineered for days when the word “approach” actually involves full-on climbing, the Fuel is our most technical performance shoe. The Fuel’s upper combines breathable EnduroKnit, a durable stretch woven lateral panel, and welded TPU film overlays for maximum durability and precision fit. The internally overlapping tongue allows for fewer seams and a sleek comfortable fit with minimal bulk, while the lace-to-toe construction features webbing and scalloped eyelets for variable, adjustable fit and tensioning to suit different conditions. A climbing-specific forefoot construction allows for exceptional edge control and our BlackLabel Mountain rubber is ultra-sticky for superior grip on rock. Finally, a tag-loop on the heel and tongue gives you the option to clip the Fuels to your harness once you rope up.
- Capable of easy 5th class climbing with confidence and comfort.
- Upper construction of Black Diamond developed knit and woven textiles with welded TPU film overlays for adaptable fit and maximum durability
- Low profile molded collar padding and lining
- Protected lateral laces and smooth upper construction
- Overlap tongue means fewer internal seams for precision fit
- Lace to toe with webbing and scalloped eyelets for adjustable fit and tension depending on conditions Functional climbing forefoot construction for edging control and durability
- Tuned dual density EVA midsole with stiffness and comfort
- Black Diamond BlackLabel Mountain is a high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber toe protection
- Multiple webbing loops for tagging options
- MaterialsPolyester Enduro Knit, EVA Midsole, BD BlackLabel-Mountain Rubber
- Size RangeM’s US 6-14 1/2 sizes
- WeightEACH: 312 g (11 oz)